your next trial deserves…
Expert trial presentation
In the right hands, electronic trial presentation looks seamless and effort-free. We strive to remove any anxiety related to your PowerPoint opening statement, electronic evidence presentation, deposition editing accuracy or Powerpoint closing argument. At Truax Trial Technologies, we use the proliferation of screens and technology in society to your advantage. Your jury will hear about your client’s case in a familiar way. Our expertise with trial presentation software allows us to manage all of the electronic evidence so you can focus on your case. From Denver, Colorado to Madison, Wisconsin. Tyler, Texas or Wilmington, Delaware, we will be your trusted trial presentation partner.
What we do
Trial presentation excellence means that many details are handled in the background. Here are just a few of the ways we make trial presentation software work seamlessly:
Electronic Trial Exhibits
- Expert level knowledge of Trial Director, OnCue, Limine, Trial Pad, PowerPoint, Keynote, Trial Presentation for iPad.
- Coordinate the proper scanning and loading of your electronic trial exhibits.
- Ensure a seamless naming convention so the right exhibit will always be on the screen.
- Load last-minute impeachment exhibits.
- Redact exhibits on-the-fly as needed.
- Manage oversized trial exhibits such as maps, plans or unusual documents.
- Proactively ask the right questions to help make sure the details are handled.
Deposition Video Editing
- Video deposition conversion to playable formats
- Video deposition syncing
- Impeachment video editing
- Last-minute, on-the-fly impeachment clip creation
- Export impeachment clips for review
- Secure, cloud-based review of video testimony
- Deposition video editing in-lieu of live witness testimony
- Manage direct, cross and reply designations
- Incorporate judicial rulings to include or exclude proper testimony
- Efficient pause and objection removal
- Beautiful reports prepared quickly
Courtroom Presentation Equipment
- Coordination of courtroom equipment setup and teardown
- Trouble-free, modern equipment
- Switchers and signal splitters so all trial teams can use the equipment
- Jury blackout switchers allow for the judge, witness and counsel to preview evidence prior to admission
- 4K ELMO document visualizers
- High-resolution, laser projectors with 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio
- Sight line awareness so there is optimal evidence viewing and no obstruction
Trial Presentation Consulting
- Not all trials are equal. We have extensive experience with patent trials, complex, bet-the-company cases or International Trade Commission trials in addition to the more common types of trials
- We are focused and attentive during testimony
- We provide feedback on juror responses to visuals, evidence, testimony and questioning
- We are ready to offer technical support for the inevitable last-minute technology needs that arise
- We are always available to assist you with opening statement and closing argument PowerPoint, Keynote or Prezi editing
- We advise you on best-practices using technology based on experience from hundreds of past jury trials, arbitrations and court trials.
On-Site Trial Support
- Hot-seat operation utilizing the best trial presentation software such as Trial Director, OnCue, Limine and Trial Pad
- War room presentation equipment for witness preparation
- Practice sessions for opening statement and closing argument
- Trial technology strategy
- Quickly display evidence
- Anticipate what is needed next and have it ready to go
- Always prepared to trouble-shoot odd technology requests
- Incorporate expert witness computer presentations seamlessly into the courtroom system
Courtroom Experience makes a difference
At Truax Trial Technologies, our aim is straightforward with respect to hot seat operators, trial presentation technicians and courtroom presentation equipment: Trial attorneys should not have to worry about the courtroom technology.
Trials to verdict
Cups Of Coffee
Let’s talk about your next trial.
Whether you would like a quote, have a tech question or would just like to know how all of this works, send us a message. We would love to assist you!